Stay well protected during your paint job.
- Protection during the entire painting process
- Prevent paint contamination
- Comfortable to wear
- Easily accessible thanks to the convenient dispenser box
The Tander Basic Nitrile Gloves offer protection during the entire painting process. Designed to be worn while working with paints and solvents, the elastic material and tight fit make the gloves comfortable to wear. The gloves are supplied in a convenient dispenser box that keeps them clean and easily accessible. Protect yourself and your paint from contamination by wearing Tander Basic Nitrile Gloves.
Personal safety is of the utmost importance. That's why craftsmen choose Tander Basic Nitrile Gloves.
Powder Free; Silicon Free; Latex Free
Before use, check glove for any damage. Do not use a damaged glove. Intended for single use only.
Keep cool, protect from direct sunlight.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CAT III according to European directive 89/686/EEC. PPE of complex design, protects against risks that cause irreversible damage to health.
- Anti-static properties
- Anti-static properties. Tested according to EN1149-3 Method 2: Measurement of induction decay time.
- Penetration Resistance
- These gloves are tested for penetration resistance to guarantee that they are leak proof. Performance level: AQL < 1.5 (Level 2) acc. to producer.
- Chemical Splashes
- These gloves are tested for chemical splash resistance, such as overspray. Resistance: Sodium Hydroxide 40% - Level 6.
Single use only.; Protection is limited to the hand only. Please combine with additional personal protective equipment for full protection.; If any allergic reaction should occur, please consult medical attention immediately.